Friday, January 18, 2013

when things just don't move ....

for many months now our hearts have been stirred for adoption.... many friends have started, finished, in process etc in the adoption process... as we have encouraged, loved, prayed, wept with them on the needs that face us.. I often say "why" God.... Doug and I have this life of speed............... Why do you have us waiting,... I'm OK with the waiting BUT its hard... What are you showing us.. (my question mark on this computer does not work) LOL!... I always want to rest in HIM! I do not want to try to move ahead of God, I do not want to move if He wants us to be still, and I would never want to manipulate what God may have planned for us!... a few months we have looked at each other and came to the realization that we are in the "waiting" process... again I am OK with that! I know that in the waiting process that we can't just sit back and wait and do NOTHING.... I think of this John Waller song.... PLEASE take a minute to listen


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb7TSGptd3Y


we will wait BUT there is STILL work to be done.... we have a home, love, restoration, commitment, food, water, fun, and JESUS..... this is the opportunity for us to plant seeds not only to these Children but their parents... what a BEAUTIFUL sight......           BEING THE HANDS AND FEET of JESUS!
I do not want to run my race in vain, I want to make a difference, I want to be love, I want to please God in all!...

All this to say is Doug and I are taking classes to Foster children in our home, love them maybe like they have never known, meet needs both physically and emotionally... who knows .... this could be what God has for us!... I press on!... I run the race!

No comments:

Post a Comment