Thursday, January 3, 2013

our "7" experiment

No, I have not read the book but I have seen an article in the magazine that I get from church... its called Homelife and it really has some great articles in it, but this one caught my attention! (7 ways to declutter your life to focus on God).. I am saddened and tired of all the clutter... in my heart and my home, but we are talking about the house right now.... I know I know some might say that I just got a new washer and dryer, believe me this has gone through my mind but I will be thankful for the blessing of my husband and it will serve great proposes for our family.. hopefully growing family!

again this blog is about our "7" experiment... we (all of us, including Andrew) will be giving away 7 things per day for 7 days ... so 49 things per person ... almost 300 things will be given away and given to charity... I am excited.. it kinda makes me wanna read the book but Doug might say no to only 7 foods so we will start with this...

I will update on our progress... we start on Monday the 7th

No comments:

Post a Comment