Thursday, January 3, 2013

Time is flying like usual...

I have finally had time to sit at the thing.. oh this computer and write some of my happenings..
well now it is quiet and I have time to think :)  I have read friends blogs and got a little jealous that their happenings and them actually writing them down.. but jealousy is a sin so I repent.... tonight has been a great night.. Doug and I started watching the live stream of Passion 2013... well I finished and am listening to Francis Chan (notice Doug is not mentioned.. he is soooooo tired) ..We had a very busy month of  December:


Deacons Christmas party
Christmas musical... we missed .... stomach virus :(
Christmas caroling ... got rejected 2 times
Caleb blood work
Christmas with mom, dad, and family
Family time
burning the old swing set
Ladies tea
took goodies to Doug's work
Christmas caroling at the Martinez house

so thankful we made it, we have been so blessed by God and truly thankful for his protection and hand in our lives this past year!

may I be in awe of Him and His presence each day of 2013






No comments:

Post a Comment