Tuesday, January 15, 2013

one down, two to go....

we have had so many people ask how our family is doing.. answer is GREAT!!!... we do not want the circumstances in our lives to mold and shape us.. we want ALMIGHTY God to do that!.. although we try to live as biblical as we can BUT we fall short, we worry at times, question, doubt, and just plain get discouraged. we live in this flesh (oh, by the way, I do not like !) I want to be able to say that I am living in the spirit all the time, every second of the day BUT I can't..

It has been a trying 6 months not understanding what has been going on with Caleb .... BUT as I think about this I actually feel sooooo guilty!... seeing other children who are fighting for their life, taking a crazy amount of meds and children who are not even able to be kids because of their sickness!... I have repented!.. I know I have been selfish!!! 

we got the results for Doug yesterday and he is negative...  we continue to wait for Alexis and myself..

I want to think of my Savior more, others more, think of my neighbors more, think of everyone more than I think of myself :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment