Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Happy to report...

Got the last call today... all Lymes test came back negative... so thankful to have this behind us and moving forward :)  ... what did we learn during this time...


1. God is sovereign (we knew this anyway)
2. Patience is good
3. our hope lies in NO test (only Jesus!)
4. this may have lead us to maybe the "real" cause... again time will tell
5. our "little" problems are nothing in comparison to others


I am so thankful for God and Him taking care of our family!


as I wrote this blog, I started thinking why do I keep up this blog and the happenings of our family.... my simple answer is .... God is molding me and shaping  me and our family into His image and I want to have it down, so when I look back I can see His hand in our lives..... He is faithful!.. I am Thankful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment