Wednesday, January 9, 2013

and the waiting will begin AGAIN....

as my last post a few days ago we revealed that we finally had answers for Caleb, Lymes Disease, so as the mommy part of me I have done LOTS and maybe to a fault of research on this... most of my findings have shown that more than one family member has it!... I know isn't that CRAZY!!!!... so I have been praying and Doug has been as well on whether to have the other kiddos tested... well today I took Andrew to the Dr.  because he was complaining of his ear hurting and YES he has a double ear infection so Antibiotics it is and numbing drops.. now I am NOT a fan of medicine but at this point I must relax, use tons of probiotics, and just let go of my hate for them!... so hopefully he will be better soon! He did give him the same antibiotic that Lymes disease is treated with so we do not have to do a blood test on him... Dr Coker today of course ask about Caleb and the more we talked he decided we should test Alexis...
back in late August early September she was sooooo sick... fever for days, extreme fatigue, and just feeling crummy.. we visited the Dr. office a lot, talked to the PA Lauren sooooo much and even visited the ER... she has a rash in late October which we thought was poison oak (which it might have been) but it appeared mysteriously about a month ago.. weird!!!  so he thought it be best to do that!... I am going to the Dr on Friday for yearly stuff but I am going to request I be tested to as I have had a rash and just some other things as well... oh and Doug will be tested too, he has had some wrist issues and some fatigue... well he does run 90 to nothing .....  so we are in a waiting time... trusting in the Lord and His sovereignty... we would also like to pray for our neighbor... her daughter is having some of the SAME issues as Caleb.. we pray that the Lord would give them answers and that she could quickly heal!!!

We covet your prayers, not one is wasted on our family!.. we rest in HIM, not in a test result, but in HIM.. he is our refuge in time of trouble... He says we will endure suffering, may we run to it and HOPE in HIM.... Jesus you are our strength and I am thankful for the peace you give us!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds a lot like what Philip last year. We thought it was malaria and it wasn't . But it was SO similar. In my searching for answers it looked like maybe he had West Nile Virus. We never knew. But he took malaria medicine anyway and he says it helped greatly.
    I think there isn't a test for the West Nile Virus.
    Just for what it is worth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!.. we are feeling like lymes might be the source but we will see :) glad Philip is better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have all of you been bitten by tics??? I would think it would be more likely for all of you to have gotten Mono than Lymes. I've had them both! haha. get to feeling better soon and sleep more than usual! :)

    ReplyDelete