Friday, January 4, 2013

Glad we FINALLY know!...

oh these past 5 months have been a challenge.. both physically and emotionally... I get tired, real tired, 4 kiddos that are full of life and have lots of fun, BUT oh so exhausting!... and on top of that we have had EVERY sickness that you could imagine... well you know what comes with that ..... no sleep!... oh I already wrote a blog on my sinfulness of being grumpy when I am tired :) 

well all the other children seemed to be getting better and up and about but Caleb seemed to be staying sick and not getting better he was getting worse... I took him to the dr 3 times from September to last week...The doctor finally decide to do intensive blood work and see what might be causing the sore joints, swelling joints, fatigue, crying pain, mysterious rashes, and just plain not feeling good, of course I had done my own research.. oh by the way .... you get the begeses scared out of you !!! so I stopped... I had really got to the point that I was telling him to work through the pain, drink water, and just lay on the couch... but God kept telling me that there was more and I am thankful I acted!... we got all the blood work done last Wednesday and by Friday morning we had all but 2 results... everything looked great on the 1st set, so we waiting for the rocky mountain spotted fever and lymes disease.... so this morning we got our answers.. he has Lymes.. he will take antibiotics for 14 days (strong dose)... I am grateful that there is medicine for this and that he will be feeling better soon!... I admit that my mind was all over the place... but I know that God is in control and I rest in that...                               

Is he not adorable!!!
And he is a GREAT big brother!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment