Saturday, April 14, 2012

walk down memory lane.....

Thursday I needed to go help Lane in her class to make these t-shirts, they were SOOOOO adorable!.. anyway... Kathy and Mallory babysat Andrew while I went in and as I was driving down county line rd I went back to days that I worked at the preschool and had all three with me and remembering how blessed I was to have all those years there, I thought about the people, my students, their parents, and the memories that my kiddos experienced!... all in all it was a great flashback!..  I was reminded AGAIN that the time is sooo short here, and reminded AGAIN this is not our home!.. thankful for truths from scripture..
Later that afternoon a friend of mine called me and she has been going through some hard times lately and so she was telling me about her day and then she started walking down memory lane as to how we met, how we shared quickly with each other, one of the first things we talked about! It was blessed!.. I hung up the phone thankful, thankful for HIS love, thankful for friends, and thankful for memories!..

52. walking down memory Lane
53. working in Lane's classroom.. few and far between!
54. sleepover with 2 girls that have been BEGGING... thank you no soccer game!
55. a sweet boy who gets Doug's old military pants.
56. Lane snuggling with me this morning!
57. watching Doug sleep after his morning run with Jon
58. walking and talking with Faith at the soccer field
59.Caleb mowing the grass to bless Doug when he got home last night.
60. scripture and the truth it contains... Hard truths that sometime I just don't like BUT I know His word is Truth!
61. cereal kind of nights!
62.making cupcakes with Lane last night.. well she did most of it!.. STOP GROWING!
63.Jen G for watching the kiddos next Wed so I can go on a field trip with Lane
64. 3 day 2's being started for Andrew next year
65. a full fridge

No comments:

Post a Comment