Sunday, April 22, 2012

I'm Available.....

I am quite often wondering what in the world I would do or whom would I share God moments if the Lord had not put certain people in my life.. I am so very blessed and thankful that I find myself thinking over and over the blessing it really is!!!!!!!!!!... Last week I had a field trip with Lane and all the time when I do things with her class I tag the other kiddos along and so I really NEVER get that one on one time with the kiddos... but thankfully Wednesday I was able to go on a field trip to the strawberry patch with Lane and no other kiddos in tow!!!!!!!!!!!!!  she was excited and so was I!... so here comes the I'm available... Jen G!.. I sent her a message 1 week prior to us leaving and she said ABSOLUTELY.. remember she has 6 herself!.. what a selfless person, mom, friend!... I am POSITIVE any time I have ask her to keep the kiddos it is ALWAYS yes!.. EVEN OVERNIGHT one time!... as Lane and I were at the strawberry patch we bent down to pick some more strawberries Lane looked at me and said "momma this is the best day"... my heart melted, it was not money or  possessions, it was TIME!.. I thank you Jen G for helping Lane have The Best Day!






1 comment:

  1. AWWWW made my day!!! Love the Lawrences!! SO thankful that you had the opportunity for some Lane time. Love that little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete