Sunday, April 22, 2012

3 outta 4 weeks.....

the last 3 outta 4 weeks we have spent with the Fredrick's...  it has just happened that we see each other and say something along the line of "hey lets get together!!!!" sooooo that has been what has happened.. We are sooo blessed by this family, they are just down to earth, funny, and the kiddos have so much fun when we get together.. did I mention that Jamie is a great cook and Jason has built the best fishing hole!... we have had so much fun getting to know them better.. see Jamie and I go way back... we worked at FUMP together but she worked downstairs and I worked upstairs. we would see each other briefly in the mornings and in the afternoons so it was kinda hard to REALLY get to know someone.. I remember when the Lord connected us back together ... Jamie and I have boys that are 1 year apart and her son Clayton wore clothes and then he would pass down the last season clothes to us, so Jamie and I would connect during "season changes" and so she had come to the house to bring me some "emergency" clothes, Andrew was growing alot and he had NO clothes so she went through her buckets and brought me some...  thankful!
That afternoon Jamie and I were standing on the back porch and we had a ladies event happening at SBG and I ask her if she wanted to come and she said "sure" and the rest is history! she went to the event and then they started coming to the church, she is now serving in the nursery, awana and where ever she is needed... what a servants heart she has!!!!!!!!!!!!... Doug has ALWAYS thought so much of Jason and wanted to get to know him better and what a better opportunity than around a fishing hole and a bucket!... so BLESSED by them... here are a few pictures!







No comments:

Post a Comment