Monday, April 23, 2012

I just love him...

Caleb... what a SWEET, GENTLE, somewhat QUIET spirit!... Tonight the Lord allowed us to have some one on one time with Him... His choice everything.. he chose B & B pizza and the show "I shouldn't be alive".. such a boy thing!....  we had a great time all piled on the sofa and legs and arms just thrown on each other!..  It was sweet time and I am grateful!






111. Caleb
112. ordering pizza for the boys and the sandwich I ate!
113. getting elbowed or kicked because the couch is so full
114. talking with Joy this morning
115. recording Andrew saying "cars" on my cell!
116. a nice HOT shower, just what I needed.. don't let me take anything for granted
117. Lane being so happy to spend the night with Camille
118. Alexis spending some time with a friend from Griffin Christian that we don't see much!
119. open homes and open hearts
120. grace when I am hard on myself.. living in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment