Monday, April 9, 2012

Praise Him!...

What a BEAUTIFUL weekend, not only the weather but the weekend in which we celebrate our Risen Lord!... so thankful that the Story did not end on Friday because on Sunday he rose, so that we may have LIFE!!....  as I listened to Brother David yesterday I am AGAIN reminded that we all have a time that the Lord appointed us to Die, oh but for the believer it is not final, it is ETERNAL.. This should drive us to share the Gospel more because we know that we are living in a world where people are perishing and it is MY responsibility to share with them! If you are saved it is YOUR responsibility to  share!.. What GLORIOUS news this is!... Why hide it deep within you and not share, oh how selfish! living in the bible belt is at times oh.so.hard. we really live in a place where the word "christian" is so loosely used or Christ is so watered down. May we glory in Him, cling to Him, and let Him be the Lord of our lives. May we grieve our sins and sins of this world...  remember we are Pilgrims just passing through!
May I be one to be only about His business! not my agenda! 
May I be found faithful!
May He receive all the Glory!
May we be Gospel, Live Gospel and share Gospel!

18-30


18. Gospel of Christ
19. Clothes and shoes to wear
20. sun beaming on me while seeing my children play soccer
21. the military hat Doug wore Saturday
22. pillow to lay my head on
23. popcorn with chocolate chips
24. Family movie night
25. Friends to dye eggs with
26. laughs on the trampoline
27. the sound of Andrew saying "car"
28. computer that I use  to pray for others
29. a dad who is feeling better since the flu
30. Alexis' blond hair flowing in the breeze

No comments:

Post a Comment