Wednesday, April 18, 2012

gas, please.....





Glad the Lord provided!!!!! Dawn, my neighbor and friend today took the kiddos to Twin Oaks Farm to pick strawberries... we got in the car to take the other 3 kiddos to meet Jen G, BUT before we could meet Jen I needed gas in the van... I mean I NEEDED gas BAD, below the E.... so we pulled into the Shell station and as I reached for my purse I immediately realized I had forgot it at home :(  ugh oh!!!! I looked at Dawn and she said I can't find my debit card so she reached into her pocket and pulled out 2 dollar bills and 10 quarters....  just remember I had not even enough gas to get back home to get the purse and get back... so I pumped $4.01 in gas.....  ran inside to pay and the lady looked at me strange.. um it was weird... so as I ran out of the store this sweet man looked at me and said you must be in a hurry... I quickly said "yes, gotta get home to get my wallet and money for some gas".. he replied with NO hesitation, "you need some money".. I thanked him and politely told him I was gonna run home and get my purse... I was reminded yet again of God taking care of his people!... I was thankful that the man offered, thankful Dawn had the money, thankful for enough gas to get home and get back to station, thankful it was a memory that I will never forget :)

86. Dawn riding to field trip
87. JUST enough gas
88. sweet man who offered to give me money
89. sweet friend who kept my 3 plus her 6!!!
90.JUST enough money for one gallon of gas
91. Ms. Jan and Ms. Dianne from the preschool
92. the great playground at Twin Oaks
93. subway sandwiches

No comments:

Post a Comment