Thursday, April 12, 2012

sometimes you gotta let the house get messy.....

because people are much more important! It was a GORGEOUS day yesterday! one of those LAZY days, just letting the kiddos play outside, of course like kiddos should!. My neighbor Dawn came over after bringing Lane home from school and we had lunch and then her and I sat outside..  It was BLESSED time! The house was a wreck when we got home from Church but I would not change a thing about yesterday :)

41. Lunch, even if it was sandwiches!.
42. questions about things of the Lord
43. My sweet neighbor Dawn
44. no broken bones for Andrew
45. Doug and I laughing so hard before bed last night
46. Doug's job
47. the reimbursement for mileage.. lot of that lately
48. Caleb setting his alarm to get up this morning
49. our faith family!  love them
50. an invitation to go to a nursing home to see one of my Sunday School kiddos dance for the elderly
51. a MESSY kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment