Thursday, October 24, 2013

it really is book worthy....

Yesterday... it was beautiful!! We packed a Lunch and headed to the Rock Ranch with our homeschool group.... weather was perfect!!! We learned about pioneers, thanksgiving and ground some corn... had a great Lunch and then off to the races... well not really but I felt like all the walking between the tiny town, corn house, pillow, slide.. I at least ran a half marathon, right??? Just kidding... then...... one of the Mercer girls came to me and said " I think Caleb is hurt" ... mind you that 4 years ago we went to the ER with Caleb with a broke leg from the Rock Ranch.... so I investigate and yep... trip to Dr..... can't walk, crying, and in so much pain!! Kathy took the girls and Christina came to my UNCLEAN house ( because spending time with the kids is so much more important..)

I had to drive to Jonesboro... so the text I get while I am there were cracking me up.. one said " garrison peed in the toilet and doodle the dog drank it" and "the little guy got a diaper change and had a corn crop from the corn house"...

Praise the Lord that Caleb's foot was not broken... just sprained pretty bad....

So I am still gone and Doug had brought pizza home, Christina had been herding "ants" soooooo funny!!!! So she and the kiddos at pizza too... well..... Doug ask lily what she wanted to during, she said the juice in the fridge, Doug poured, lily said NO thank you after a sip.. so they ate and loved the pizza... b and b if you wanted to order some.... great plug ugh!!  So as I got home and talked to Doug he ask what kind of juice was in the pitcher in fridge, I said there is no juice that is chicken stock from the chicken salad I made today... we BUST out laughing!!!! I called Christina in tears laughing so hard!!!  I'm telling you our life is book worthy 😃

1 comment: