Monday, November 11, 2013

s t r e t c h e d !!!!!!!

well, my life has felt like a rubber band at times in 10 weeks... yes that is how long these boys have been with us!!! I am sooooooo thankful that the Lord over the past 2 weeks has shown us fruit of our labor... and when I mean labor I mean HARD labor... sometimes I have felt as if I was a rubber band stretched so wide that I could snap at any point... oh but the Lord was so gracious and allowed me to never be stretched so wide that I broke.. don't get me wrong I have been broke BUT for His glory... I have cried out , fallen on my knees and ask the Lord for guidance, grace and mercies afresh EVERY morning.. my sin has reared its ugly head when I least expect... so thankful HE is my source of strength!!! I am VERY thankful again he is showing us the fruit!!! these boys have my heart just like my own kiddos and I know when/if they leave us I will be heartbroken, BUT as for now I will live in the day...... not thinking about the what ifs..... I have so much to be thankful for!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment