Thursday, March 21, 2013

the Lost get found.... praying that for her!

last month we went to Doug's parents in Florida.. we had a great time and it was nice to have ZERO laundry to do and just enjoy the lake!... as we were heading home we made our 1 stop... yes 1... the kiddos did SOOOO good!... it was in Cordele, Ga.. as we were getting back on the interstate, there was a young lady that caught our attention, she was young but also beautiful!.. Doug and I looked at each other and had the same thought... what is going to happen to her.. this is strange... where is she going..... so we got on the interstate trying to decide if we should go back... but we did not... I was heavy!...

The next morning I was on facebook and scrolling and came across a missing child and my memory went right back to this girl.. I clicked on the page and it was HER!!!!!... my heart was beating SOOOOO hard... I called Doug and ask... WHAT DO I DO???????????????  he said call the police so I did... the detective was so sweet and took all the info I had and  explained a little about the situation and my heart broke even more!... it was planned!... so as we ended our conversation I said... can you PLEASE call me when you find her... he told me he would but in the back of my mind I knew I would not hear back... as the days went on I prayed.. prayed for her, her safety, whatever car she got in, her family!...

Two nights ago my phone rang at 9:15... it  was long distance number that I did not recognize, so I was not gonna answer BUT I am glad I did...... They had FOUND her!!! she was in Miami Fl... she denied who she was, and they questioned her for hours and then she finally said she was the one missing... I was so thankful that she was alive.... my prayer for her now is knowing she does not have to run... God loves her and she can run to Him!.. He is peace, He is love, He knows her!... I was thankful that this story ended good!

No comments:

Post a Comment