Friday, March 22, 2013

balled up like a pretzel and thankful

As I woke this morning...........

Lane was at the foot of my bed.. so cozy comfy

and me... not so much I had my legs bent all night so she could be at the foot of the bed....

you know the past 7 months have been tough.. we have had sickness of some sort in our house... so the time the kiddos have been in our room at night has been MANY!... BUT I know it won't last long...

I can't remember the last time Alexis came in our room and needed our attention.... Caleb will only be in our room if there is an occasional MAJOR pain and he can't get rid of it!... and the time Lane is coming in our room is getting fewer and fewer....now Andrew  seems to have made this a habit :) 

They are growing up right before my eyes.. so on the mornings that I am balled up in a pretzel, stiffed necked,  back aching I am thankful!..
thankful that they need us,
thankful that security happens in our room,
thankful that they are breathing and have life!...

these days go so fast I will blink my eye and they will be having children themselves!...

No comments:

Post a Comment