Thursday, February 14, 2013

Winter Jam 2013

oh.my.word..  
for like 3 months Alexis talked and talked about Winter jam concert that was going to be in February!
 
she wrote on the calendar and EVERY week reminded us that it was coming up!
 It was PRECIOUS
to see her get so excited about something that cost so little :) 
 
so Sunday came and I originally was going to take her and Caleb but he started feeling bad so as I thought through it I did not think it would be a good idea for her and I to be in Atlanta at 10:45 at night by ourselves.....
so Doug decided he would go...
Doug rode with the youth there
and Alexis took Maddie and they had a BALL!!! 
 
Doug, well lets say, was hard for him for many reasons... maybe a "guest" blog would be a way for him to explain.....
 
BUT one of the things is......... they made memories together!..
he has captured her heart!!!!!!
 I am thankful!...
 it was a great time and she has been talking about it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment