Monday, February 4, 2013

MiX oF eMoTiOnS

happy, sad, nervous, excited, giddy, prayerful, scared....... just a few of the emotions that I have right now and have had over the last 3 weeks...
its kinda like when the Lord is preparing you for child birth... you are overly happy but then you get scared silly when you read about child birth or hear stories from ladies who had horrible things happen.... well the Lord can prepare you in so many ways as we are on this road to fostering to adopt...

questions that go through my mind are........
are we ready?
can this really be happening?
are the kiddos really ready?
can I disciple more children?
what about more beds?
a different vehicle?
bigger meals?
what about extra curricular activities?
and the list goes ON!!!!.... 

BUT I know that God is sovereign, He is in control.... and guess what
 
Romans 8:28 says And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose...
 
He knows what is best for us and our children...
 
who am I to question?? I trust!.. I trust he knows what is best and He will work all things for our good....

will it be easy??? no, But, I trust!  will I be exhausted?? yes, BUT, I trust..

as we walk on this journey of fostering, may we love the unlovable, may we be His hands and feet, may we plant seeds along the way!.....

I am so thankful that the Lord has provided many in our lives with the same heart.... what a special bond we have with those!...

I am so thankful for the ones that keep our kiddos so we can go to these classes!.. what a ministry that is!...

No comments:

Post a Comment