Thursday, February 7, 2013

love/dislike relationship....

I love being in shape.... 
 I love being toned......
 I love running.........
 I love the way I feel after..........
 
I love EVERYTHING about exercise!!!.....
 
 
BUT I dislike the treadmill :(  
But with the way life is right now I must... 
I must be in shape.....
I must be toned.......
 I must run!!!.....
 
our treadmill is in our bedroom, so as I am running I look out the window and dream of what it is like to be on the road!  I know that God has me where I am at and guess what .... I am okay with it! 
 
 
I will thank Him for being able to:
 
Run,
push the buttons,
breathe,
have legs that function,
sweating, 
tennis shoes,
running shorts,
socks, and water!
 
In His timing........ I will be back on the road!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there girl. I completely understand. I lived on the treadmill for about 8 years :), even trained for my first marathon using a treadmill.

    ReplyDelete