Monday, November 26, 2012

not connected....

Sometimes when me and the kiddos are sick, sometimes there is no connection... especially with the outside world.. for those who know me I LOVE people!!!, LOVE asking questions and LOVE listening to peoples hearts... so when I am not surrounded by others I sometimes feel a disconnect...

Yesterday was my first Sunday back after being out 2 weeks ... being sick stinks... having sick children stinks worse!!  I walked in the church doors and immediately I felt "not connected" I missed everyone ALOT but there was some disconnect there... same thing when I walked in youth and then the service I felt the same way... I LOVE everyone of my faith family so I was really troubled by this so when the music started God gently reminded me that HE is the only connection I need, His building is where I worship Him ...He is worthy!... although it is VERY important to be with the body!!!!...  so as I reflected on yesterday ....... I am SOOOOO connected with my Lord :)

I see how some who get out of the :"routine" of Sunday mornings can become disconnected... but I say to those people..... go back, get connected with God and He will get you connected with His body!

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know I think everyone goes through times like this. . . I know I do! Hang in there. . . you'll feel connected again. And, you've got your priorities right. . .the important thing is being connected to Him!!! Everything falls into its place when He's in his rightful place :)

    ReplyDelete