Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Don't leave me with the babies!!!!................

Yesterday , Lori stopped by at lunch and we had a sandwich, although when she called me in the morning to see if it was OK,  I of course was SURE then in the back of my mind I am thinking "Lunch time at our house can be a little chaotic at times"  sooooo I thought lets go for it!... I was planning out the lunch hour in my brain........   so the time comes and already the kiddos had been fussing and fighting, whinny and tired and the POP UP is all they had on the BRAIN!... but the excitement I can handle but the fighting and other nonsense I could do without! so Lori gets here... crisis averted only with a little chaos, when Andrew needed to go to the bathroom and came out nude... won;t tell the rets of the story on here!....so lunch was blessed and we had a great time speaking of things of the Lord and BTW I am grateful! so as lunch was ending I could see the unfolding occurring so Lori said "gotta go back to work!" I walked her to her car and as she was getting in I said "Don't leave me with the babies!"  I remembered that commerical when we had TV... always one of my favorites!... but sometimes as a mom who is with her children 24 hours a day and hardly a break it can be the thoughts that come into my head... if I am being honest! Homeschooling is one of the HARDEST but most REWARDING things and i would not change it for anything (unless the Lord said something different) but we have hard days, long days, loving days, rebellious days,fun days, and  sometimes lazy days!.... I said that yesterday but through HIS grace today, I say "leave me with the babies today!


Lori and I
 


 
 
The "babies"
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment