Friday, November 2, 2012

Life... If no eternal value... then...

I have so much that I want to sit and type then LIFE gets in the way, well not in the way you think... I am so blessed and thankful that I GET to  homeschool our children, GET to do laundry, GET to clean toilets, GET to drive the kiddos to soccer, GET to go to church, GET to cook dinner, GET to go to Andrews parties at school, GET to sew, GET to teach God's word... all these things I GET to do!

But sometimes there are things that I waste my time on.... um, yes... Facebook, Email, watching no brain shows on Netflix, Pinterest, and blogs that I follow... I think these are the things that get in the way... in the WAY with my Lord, WAY of my kiddos, WAY of my hubby, WAY of memorizing scripture... I'm convicted!.. I am constantly battling if facebook needs a break and JUST when I think I'm gonna take a break, I get an inbox with someone asking me to pray, encourage or love on them... so I think for now I will stay... all the other things I will cut back on!... I ask you pray with me... if it has no Eternal value then I don't want to be a part of it!.. LIFE is to be consumed with Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment