Monday, November 19, 2012

HE always knows best!

First as I write this entry...... I am sick.. not often I am sick but this cough just won't go away! its nagging and annoying!... blah is what I feel!.. I am always 90 to nothing (by the way, this is not how God intended my life to be)  most of the time I am running on adrenaline and by the time bed time is here I am pooped!... 
 
This week I had MY plans.... well HE had another... we are taking off... and I am thankful he knows what is best for us!.. HE knew I needed to slow down, rest, and Be Still!... I will obey and obey with a thankful heart that HE knows what is best!
Hope you have a BLESSED and THANKFUL Thanksgiving!...  I hope you slow down, rest, and Be Still too!

Psalm 100:4
Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name

No comments:

Post a Comment