Friday, November 30, 2012

confessions from a Sinner!

OK..... confessions are not my favorite.. BUT God wants us to confess our sin, ask for forgiveness and guess what ... WE ARE FORGIVEN!! thankful for that!... I think I blogged a while ago that when I get tired I am GRUMPY... well that is where I am again... TIRED... between my own sickness and the kiddos being sick I have not got adequate sleep for this busy momma!.. NO EXCUSE though!.. SIN.. SIN.. SIN.... it is who we are... yes all of us... the scripture says we are born from our father Adam, and we go back to the garden and he sinned... so if I am from Adam, then I am a sinner... sometime we think the life of a Christian is easy.. ummm NO... I am tempted and as sinful as an unbeliever... BUT if I confess my sins to God, I am assured he will forgive me... I am to put my sinful desires behind me... I feel like Paul ALOT...
 
especially this scripture 
Romans 7:15  For I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate.

so confession.... I am a SINNER SAVED BY GRACE!!!!
 I have a GREAT SAVIOR...
Do you know Him?
.... ask yourself this question.... What shall I do with this Jesus???  ....
 
  My hope is everyone knows Jesus...
My hope is in HIM!
My hope is knowing He is the only way to eternal life..

No comments:

Post a Comment