Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Blessings...

after I read 1000 gifts it has made me much MORE aware of what is going on around me!.. I'm usually a very detailed person anyway but this book revealed lots more to me about being intentional about seeing God work everywhere, in all circumstances, in everyday life, etc....  I was so thankful this year for my birthday Michele gave me this book, I know it has been one of her favorites and she is so good about when something is precious to her she wants others to experience it too!... anyway.... I have just been so overwhelmed in the last few months at how God has worked EVEN through SUFFERING and seeing his goodness and love during those times!.. Just because we have a relationship with the Lord that do not guarantee us with a life of prosperity or no suffering!.. I do believe there will be quite a harsh judgement on those who teach this!... 
He speaks of suffering in the scriptures...

Romans 8:28 is one of my favorite verses "and we know that for those who love God, He works ALL things for good for those who are called according to His purpose"

I know God is GOOD and I want to live my life as a life of worship and give him ALL the glory and ALL the praise :)

151. water gun fight
152. working washer and dryer
153. book that helps me again look at life different
154. son who takes sisters place
155. VBS on Kentucky Ave
156. lunch with the Hendrix's after church (faith and Steve)
157 Alexis being able to hug Allison's neck
158. ALMOST finishing our bucket list
159. meeting a new friend at VBS last week
160. the get well box for Caleb after he hurt his foot
161. sitting under Doug in SS... even if it is almost over
162. Soul bags that impacting lives ALL over the world
163. chats with Kat on the phone
164. Lane wearing her gospel bracelet and asking questions
165. coffee (think I have put this on before, but oh well)
166. new shoes
167. hubby that makes me feel special
168. last day before school starts
169. seeing those sweet ladies at FB preschool yesterday
170. microwave we just threw away (was gonna catch on fire)
171. lunch with Lori yesterday
172. forgiveness in Christ
173. John Piper and his challenging words
174. momma that is able to still talk
175. seeing family even if it is at a funeral
176. running water
177. devils food cake 
178. Gods Grace 
179. salvation
180. like minded and like hearted people
181. The Dodd family and the desire to reach what others think are unreachable
182. Internet
183. Soul bags
184. the supplies that the Lord continues to provide for this ministry
185. Christina and her passion for Soul Bags
186. Fox Fever
187. Fox Fever Blanket (Angela made, not me!)
188. chick fil a char grilled salad
189. odysseys tapes (yes I said tapes!)
190. a pastor who preaches with passion and wants his flock to grow!
191. My bible study group
192. sheets (Andrew potty training and having more than one :) )




No comments:

Post a Comment