Wednesday, September 19, 2012

He really is a hard worker!.. does he ever get sleep??

As i as I lay here tonight and listen to my hubby breath in and out I am having one of those nights when I am so full on the inside and it just make me wanna bubble out... I am so thankful for him!.. he is one of the hardest workers I have EVER met.. this is kinda what his day looks like EVERY day...

4:00 am... alarm goes off... well on the day he runs 3:30 ish
4:15am or 4:30am depends on if Jon his running partner comes to our house or Doug drives there
5:00am shower.. again all depends on "how far" they run!
walking out the door at 6:00am to drive 45 minutes
6:45am at work and BUSY all day long... not just sitting at a desk but cleaning, organizing, moving, inspecting, managing, breaking up fights with employees (well not punching) and the list goes on!... he leaves work about
6:45pm to 7:00pm he gets home to 4 kiddos that are soooooo excited to see another face other than mine LOL!...
this is a day with no soccer.... well this is FRIDAY only!... we have soccer 3 days and church one!

I say all these thing not to make anyone think our schedule is too busy but to bring a thankfulness to my husband who works sooooooo hard to provide for his family! I DO NOT tell him enough that I am in awe of him and his dedication to our family!...  as he just turned over again I hear his breath and just makes me again more thankful!... thanking God that he chose us to be together!...

1 comment:

  1. A husband adored & treasured is a rare find. I love hearing other women gush about their husbands!

    ReplyDelete