Thursday, August 2, 2012

Father's day... aka here DADDY!!!

what a blessing and a joy........ Doug aka to kiddos daddy!... what a man!... Doug is one of the most loving, kissing(ask anyone!) man of God, Witty, loud, hard working, dependable, high energy, passionate, kind, selfless man I know!... He is ALWAYS seeking and asking God to help him lead our family in the way which God designed it.. for that I am thankful!... He is up before the roosters and lays his head down well after the sun goes in from the day ... for that I am thankful!  He is always smiling for the camera and when its time for a funny pose his finger ALWAYS ends up at his nose... for that I am thankful! When I am at whits end, he is ALWAYS wanting me to take a breather... for that I am thankful!  sitting under him while we are on break from teaching SS hearing Gods word.... for that I am thankful! working so hard while I can stay at home and homeschool..... for that I am thankful!....... I could list and list all the things that I am thankful for and it could take up this WHOLE page...
but I think this sums it up ..... I am thankful that God would allow me to love a man who seeks to be more like His heavenly Father... GOD!!!!.... for that I am REALLY thankful!

Fathers day 2012...... enjoy!










































No comments:

Post a Comment