Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Thanksgiving in March ??

I have SOOOOO neglected my blog and Jen's Pen's have motivated me to get the pictures off my camera, well all 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... we had an uneventful Thanksgiving , which for Doug is good because he works so much and a day at home is WONDERFUL to him :) I grew up with a BIG thanksgiving will family we only saw 2 times a year and it was so fun, we would always go to Aunt Mary and Uncle Bobs house in Grayson and we would spend what I thought was all day!...   I LOVED it!... after we got married and had Alexis we had to come to an agreement which family on which holiday, of course Dougs parents live in Fl and there was NO way that we could do both in one day LOL!.. so thanksgiving with his parents, Christmas with mine.. I have to admit that it was HARD not seeing my extended family and it really just did not "feel" like Thanksgiving, BUT....... the Lord revealed to me that my family is my immediate family and then a peace happened!....  thankful for the reminders! This year we went to Waffle House that morning and later that afternoon we did "dinner" here are some pics...








No comments:

Post a Comment