Thursday, March 8, 2012

A date with Daddy!

Chick-fil-A is one of our FAVORITE places to eat... to be honest when we eat out it is usually where we go!.....  I love them for so many reasons
1. Christian based
2. yummy
3. operator we know
4. relatively speaking pretty healthy
5. have the best Cookie and Cream shake LOL

they have once a year a "Daddy, Daughter dinner" so we decided this year to participate so our time was like 4:30.....  because we forgot to reserve and Chuck let us come in early and eat with him, and others that "forgot" to register :) they had a blast...

the best line I have heard in a movie lately is from courageous
"If you trust me with your heart then I will make sure you are taken care of"
not word for word but pretty close... you get the picture...

my prayer is my girls will trust Doug with their heart! we are praying right now for the spouses of our kiddos.. are you???






No comments:

Post a Comment