Monday, November 29, 2010

November 18, 2010 Dad's 64th birthday!

As I am catching up on all my blogs.. you will find this being a trend.. I get so busy then one day I will sit and do it all at one time.. oh well... that is just how it is going to be... maybe that could be something I could work on!

This was a bitter sweet day for Dad... as many of you know my step mom passed away back in June... It has been some rough days for dad,.. not only was this his 1st birthday without her, thanksgiving has come and gone & it was rough but he must go through Christmas & then her birthday is at the end of January...

 so the kiddos and I decided we would take him to Longhorn for his birthday... we had a GREAT time & I snapped some pics that I will give him for Christmas..  shhhhh don't tell him...  If you think to pray for him during the next few months that would be great! There is power in prayer.

And whatever you ask for in prayer, having faith and (really) believing, you will receive ...   Matthew 21:22

here are the pics





No comments:

Post a Comment