Friday, November 19, 2010

Are these ALL yours??

I often go to the store, restaurant, etc & the questions is Are these ALL yours??  yes!...  then the next response is "how many more will you have", "you know what prevents that", "I would be crazy", "I don't envy you"...  and on and on!....  I feel so blessed by God to have 4 children & if he sees it fit for our family to have more then we will!...

Even in those moments when I think I have just had enough I get little reminders from the kiddos that they are a gift from above!.. God has truly blessed me with unique personalities... here is a little preview of them....


Alexis.....   What a beautiful girl inside & out!...  she has a servants heart & LOVES the Lord!.. What a breath of fresh air with her!

What a handsome boy!.. this boy has such a gentle spirit about him!...  he is always thinking of others more than himself!


Lane.....  Free Spirit I must say!.. God will use this little girl in ways I can never imagine...  she ALWAYS keeps me on my toes!


Andrew....  being number 4 he has to fit in with this family... he is sooooo content with whatever!...  I just melt when he smiles at me!......



I can remember having Alexis & loving her SO much & when we got pregnant with Caleb the thought went through my head "How can I love another one?"...  and now 4 children later I can say "you can love them all."

SO.... to answer the question YES God has in trusted Doug & I with these children & it is our job to raise them up to be Godly men & women... I am thankful to be called "mommy & momma"....

angela

No comments:

Post a Comment