Monday, November 29, 2010

Chamomile Tea... YES the cure for pink eye or allergy eyes

This was about 3 weeks ago, Andrew started having the "crud" in his eye!... oh noooooo I thought!... he is soooo young & I just HATE medicine...  I called my holistic friend, Angela, who I JUST love..  ok Angela Andrew has "crud" in his eye what do I do... she told me to take a chamomile tea bag  and steep it... place it on his eye (of course after it had cooled to warm) and leave it there for 10 minutes or so...


did it & guess what???????  IT WORKED... I just love her not just because she gave me this tip but because of who she is and her convictions.. she is a TRUE women of God and I just want to "pick" her brain with all the stuff/knowledge she knows!  Thanks again Angela H..

No comments:

Post a Comment