Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Friends....

I am wide awake at 9:40pm... which if you know me I am soooo tired by this time...  I just love when God lays something on my heart & I can sit and write about it!
God has had on my heart A LOT today about friends and what they mean to me!.. each one of them brings such a different personality, likes etc BUT the one thing that ALL of my friends have in common is a Walk with Christ.. Their desires are things of God, pleasing him in words and actions through Gentleness. God shows himself in them each and every time I am with them~...  ALL that to say I am THANKFUL for each one!

What is a friend to you?

~My prayer is that I am the friend that my friends are to me!... love to each one of you!~

3 comments:

  1. Hi Angela. Love your blog! You can follow us, too. XOXOX Kimberly
    hodgepodge-kimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question?? I know you should surround yourself with Godly people but shouldn't you have friends that don't know God? This way you can show them what it means to be a Christian and help bring them to love God? I am not trying to "debate" just asking a question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes.. you can have friends that don't have a walk with God.but it is important that they do not have too much influence over my convictions as a christian. SO many times people fall into the lifestyle of those unbelievers because our flesh is so weak.. my point was that all my friends do & it is a great thing to have my friends hold me accountable for my actions and words..
    we should never neglect people who do not have a relationship with the Lord.. we are to walk beside them and share the gospel & show them what a Godly life looks like and what scripture says about it..unfortunatly the church looks too much like the world.. Scripture talks so much about you standing out, set apart, different.. that is what we are to be!..
    I many times come in contact with people who have no relationship with God & that is when I share what God has done in my life & ask them questions about theirs... I love for God to put "friends" in my path and I do pray that he does just that!...
    all in all to say God has blessed me beyond measure with those in my life to hold me accountable.. that is what this blog reffered to!

    ReplyDelete