Friday, November 5, 2010

Can't believe it!

As I was surfing on the computer this morning, I came by a blog & I thought I have been meaning to start one BUT with such a busy life I lead how could it be possible to keep up with one more thing!.. But someone not too long ago said that they blog throughout the year & at the end they print it off & they have a record of what happened that year... well I said that is a GREAT plan... sooo here I am...
just a little about me... Stay at home mom, homeschooling mom, soccer mom, and "talk house mom".. and about to be an upward mom...  wow lots of moms in that... I am also a wife to the love of my life Doug!... I am thankful to God that he has given me such a WONDERFUL husband! We have been married 9 1/2 years.. we have 4 beautiful kiddos... Alexis 9, Caleb 7, Lane 4, Andrew 10weeks.. We want to raise them in the ways of the Lord.. We want them to hunger for his Word & things of eternal value!... I am thankful each and everyday for the life that God has given me!... soooo that is just a preview of our life... LOTS more to come!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm your first follower! So glad you started a blog. You will NOT regret it. I love reading through my old posts and seeing where I was personally and spiritually and seeing the record of our family memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, girl! I have jumped on the bloggy bandwagon too! I would put my pic on here so you could look at my mug every time I comment, but I don't know how to put it on here! Hee,hee! This is going to be very interesting for me, but I can't wait to keep up with your blog and see what's up with the Lawrences!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, man! It put my pic on here for me. Hmmm, how did that happen, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete