Thursday, April 30, 2015

shout outs!

Andrew every so often comes in our bed in the early morning hours.. EVERY time it is because he has had a dream.. sometimes good , sometimes bad.. he just snuggles and snuggles! I know the time with our children gooooooes sooooooo fast I almost reverse parent him.. not expecting less but just different.. I was about to start this blog and he is sleeping in the bed right behind me and I just heard him say..... "stop tooting on the couch" ... "do you know where my red superman cape is? ...  He screams things out so often when he is asleep.. sometimes his dreams are just so scary for a 4 year old.. we always say at night "Andrew, you have good dreams tonight!!!"  I do love the times he comes in our room! I know he will remember the warmth of being between his mommy and daddy even when he is older!

No comments:

Post a Comment