Thursday, October 9, 2014

When the Judge rules.......

quiet, sad, shocked, disappointed, mad, and other mix of emotions has been where my heart has been for the last 2 days... we had court... with L and C... to just say it ... is they are going home :(  
so many things I want to type on this blog but for protection of the department .
 I will not put in their personal opinion... 
heart being ripped out, knife in the heart, nausea.... just some terms to describe my last 2 days.. I grieve.. I am sad.. is it OK to have emotion?? YES!! I wanna ball up in the fetal position and cry like a baby or hit my fist on the ground and ask why?  BUT,  God you have helped us mold, shape, love, hug, kiss, rear, and fall head over heals for these girls... we love them like our own.. I hurt.. I will mourn the loss of these precious girls.. I pray for their protection, ears and eyes.. I cling to Christ! he is my HOPE... I thank you Lord for allowing us to have this time with them.. 

I love you L and C.. and remember our song we sing EVERY MORNING!!!
 Jesus you are wonderful, Jesus you are wonderful, 
I will count my blessings everyday,  Jesus your wonderful to ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment