Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Falling at the feet of Jesus

I just put a DVD in for the "little girls" about Jesus.. As I was pressing play I thought of where God has us right now... He has us falling at the feet of Jesus.. you see we should be falling at the feet of Jesus ALL the time and some days my head spins and I lay my head down and say .. did I miss Him today?? I do remember that God gently leads those with young and I fall on that scripture often.. I have 5 kiddos 4 and under... days seem crazy at times BUT for the most part our schedule helps with chaos... I was running last night and was talking to my running partner and I remember saying " I know this is the best home for these girls!"

As we approach October 7th which is our court date.. I have no control, I have no say, I have nothing but falling at the feet of Jesus.. My mind races with all the testimony, the progress of this mom, the possibilities of them going home, how to prepare our hearts if it is reunification, thinking of the tears that will flow if it was "T", and the list goes on!!!  But as this day approaches I know God you are sovereign, perfect, and all knowing! you know the puzzle I just see piece by piece... I trust, I trust YOU know best! I will fall at your sons feet and worship! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment