Thursday, October 2, 2014

my dear Alexis...

Alexis... 

You are one precious girl! I love you with every inch of me! do you make wrong choices at times?? yes! are we all perfect? no.. I am reminded of the bracelet that Ms Michele gave you that said "grace".. yes.. you and us all need to be reminded of the grace that only God can give. Your tall stature,  long and lanky.. lightening speed and a determination to exceed any goal given to you! your light shines.. the soccer field you struggle to be aggressive because that is just not who you are.. mild mannered and oh so patient! if you can have 7 younger siblings and still have the smile and hug they need. you will be a WONDERFUL mom one day! there will be a lucky young man to have you by his side! You are not the normal "teen" yet that includes makeup or fashion (matter of fact you hate shopping right now) your hair you love to wear in a pony tail (well, you are at soccer 3 days a week).. I learn so much from you! you push me to be a better mom and I am forever grateful to call you daughter... remember that God formed you and he is molding you into His image every day! love you sweet girl!

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment