Wednesday, October 22, 2014

transitioning

Change... its hard... I personally DO NOT like change, it messes with my brain, body, and deep... it causes you to realize yet AGAIN that you are NOT in control. you are reminded that life can change at any moment and you can do NOTHING about it.. that is where we are folks, change or for a more proper term transitioning (the webster defination is undergo or cause to undergo a process or period of transition) processes seem to take so long, it almost seems daunting .... I DON'T like it... my rebellious side says STOP.. do not pass go......
L and C are in the transitioning process for 7 weeks... I think personally it is not good for sweet L... C has no idea but L I think she is grasping and it hurts sooooo deep!.. I think she is hurting but being so young she can't tell you ... it is pitiful to see and experience BUT ad mist ALL this we can trust Jesus.. she can trust Jesus, He is unchanging!  He understands all our hurts and sorrow and He is praying on our behalf to the Father as are we.. As a momma I wanna take the pain away and ask God  "why?" But I know that in Romans 8:28 it says And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. He has a purpose in all things and I trust! I trust that He knows best.. we rejoice we had months to pour in to them, teach her soooo many things, love, let her experience lots of things, know about Jesus.



1 comment: