Saturday, June 8, 2013

home sweet home

I.AM.SO.GLAD to have Doug home!...
It has just not been the same without him home...
late bedtimes, pushing momma to the limit, mud fights, maybe talking back more than normal, and ice cream for 2 nights ....
we have just had an "off" week... times like this it makes me realize how much I like a schedule of regular bedtimes and daddy's discipline!..
it has been pretty exhausting BUT I know that God s t r e t c h e s me during these mission trips :) 
 
 
BUT>>>>>  I am thankful that his heart is for the lost, pastors who need sound biblical teaching, and his love for making disciples of all nations. He sees so much that we don't even understand here in the US.. He mourns for the pastors in the Philippines who have 3 jobs and still bring God's word each week to the people in his community.. He sees the needs first hand....
I am SOOOO thankful for his heart!...
 
 He is a jewel and I am so grateful to be on his side :)  ......
 
 
as I write this I can't help but think about my own trip I will be taking next month to East Asia... will I be able to see these things there??? of course I will!!!  I will for the first time see it first hand.. no more stories from others (I love hearing stories!!!), I will in fact see it with my eyes...
 better yet HIS eyes!....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment