Sunday, June 23, 2013

a clean home.........

starting Thursday we had "that call" Can I show your house??  ..... yes!!! then the craziness begins... running around cleaning like a FREAK!!!!  yes that was me!.. well on Friday I had to sign the kiddos up for classical conversations and I had to be out at the park between 10 and 12... so we went!... I was planning on being there maybe 15 minutes but it turned into almost 2 hours.. in the back of my mind I was thinking of all the things at the house that needed to be scrubbed.... I mean we have 4 kiddos!!!!!  we are not overly clean... BUT the Lord had it differently! I was able to fellowship with sweet ladies and able to confess sin as a parent.... I would NOT change anything from that day! It was a blessing...

We came home and Ms Judi helped clean the master bath and we had a time!!! I LOVE her... not only her heart but her  humor.... for example I had gone to get all the supplies and she stayed in the bathroom... I came back and she was in the bathtub LAID out!!! I on the inside started FREAKING out!!! I called her name and she did not answer.... I was thinking I might need to call 911...... I actually watched to see if her chest was rising... then I touched her and she said "gotcha!!!!!"  I laughed so hard!!! we had a blast chatting as we cleaned!!!....

After the house showed and they did not even like it I was relieved... I LOVE our home.. not like an idol but the love and the openness of our house!.. we had LOVED having families , young people, and children in and out of our house. we want it to bless others and it has so we are glad the Lord saw it fit for us to live here!... We looked around and realized that we had NOTHING to do in the house.. we relaxed for an hour or so then we went out and burned some old wood.. it was a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment