Friday, May 10, 2013

Number 2 has turned 10.... He is a JOY!

Caleb... He has had a lot of blogs lately BUT this one is the best! He is 10, well on May 7th he was 10!!!  I just love this boy! he is my gentle spirit (well, here lately with his allergies, he has been a little snippy), he is caring, and he LOVES his momma! He wanted to stay at home while the girls went to Granny and Grandpas, I WILL NOT COMPLAIN!... I LOVE that the kiddos don't get tired of me (well, maybe they do but they have never lead on)

While the girls were gone we had "boy" time... really I did nothing... they kept themselves occupied and I was able to get some things done... we sent Andrew to school everyday and Caleb and I hung out... making this penguin game, eating popsicles at Hill Street Market, and playing outside with the Frisbee (how may times can we go without dropping it, I think it was 14)... we had a blast and it made his birthday week FUN!!!! on Tuesday his actual birthday Joel came over ALL DAY!!! Caleb and him had a blast!!! I really only saw them, of course, when they were hungry! not surprised at all! later in the afternoon we packed up and headed to Bear Paw (army surplus store) and the boys bought paracord to start a "business"... we were thankful that Joel could spend the day with us!..  all in all we had a GREAT day! so thankful I can be Caleb's mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment