Thursday, September 27, 2012

When I am tired............

I had a friend tell me the other day....  people say why are you looking so tired and the response is I have been tired since the birth of the first child..... ummm for me that is 2001.........  ummmm 11 years of being tired, I think so................................. 
when I get tired I am GRUMPY, MEAN, SHORT, and just plain UGH to be around... is that what the past 11 years have been like , hopefully NO!!!!!!!!!!!!  having 4 kiddos in 9 years can really take a toll on you both physically and mentally, well I am soooooooooooo thankful for grace.. my families grace BUT more importantly HIS grace....

you say what is the definition of grace?
well this is the wikiopedia.......to mean unmerited favor

I am thankful for grace, His grace...... if I did not have Jesus, I would be facing being separated from God eternally and for that I am not OK!... without Jesus we face being separated eternal.....  this is reality!... not popular these days to say BUT it is truth... I am feeling an urgency to share more, share more, share more.

I pray, and pray for those I know and don't know that they would come to a knowledge of Him, of His love, of His grace... 

Romans 1:16.....
16 For I am not aashamed of the bgospel of Christ: for it is the cpower of God unto dsalvation to every one that believes; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

I love this scripture, one of my favs.....  but as you read it it is pretty clear that it is the power of the gospel that saves....  if we have a gospel starts with Jesus then we have missed the part of who God is, and who we are... I would go as far to say that missing those two things I just mentioned means that we have left some out, so that is not the FULL gospel! some really question why they need Jesus when we live in a world that people think they are pretty good but in Romans it says 3:10 as it is written: “None is righteous, no, not one;  We measure ourselves against others (ie.. people in jail, murders, druggies, neighbors, etc.) when we really should compare ourselves to a Holy God!!!!...  amen! or oh me!!.....  

so as I go back to being tired and how I am when I am tired there is only one word to use to describe me... its SIN!!!.. I don't want to be all those things!.. its just not who I want to be , I want to be more like HIM!!!!...  all to say its grace, for which I am thankful!.. as Ann Voscamp would say... ALL IS GRACE!!!!!...  so thankful since I am in HIM I am forgiven, and when he sees me he sees HIS son!!!!

angela

2 comments:

  1. oh girl, those adjectives that you used to describe yourself when you are TIRED, sounds just like the words used to describe me yesterday when i was HUNGRY! haha! you would have thought i hadn't eaten in days. All is Grace indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete