Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My First Double Digits! WOW!!!!

I had been doing LOTS of training for the 1/2 marathon that was at the beginning of this month..... well I could not believe that I would be running 13.1 miles and during training I would be running 10... well the schedule I used was Hal Higdon and it REALLY prepared me for my 1st 1/2....  well the day came that I was to do double digits.....  wowowoowowowwwww is all I can say... we started pretty early (Stephanie could not do it with us because she got hurt :(  )  so Jen S and I went out and this was only her 2nd time to run Double digits... sooooooo WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I was so happy to accomplish this... I remember telling Jen as we were getting close to being finished I wanted to make sure that God received all the glory and not me b/c I would not have been able to do it on my own :)...  I am thankful that I am healthy enough to do this!

PS.... I added all the pics we took... we were kinda worn out so it shows in the pics...






No comments:

Post a Comment