Monday, December 5, 2011

middle of the night!

Do you ever have those times in your nights that you are awakened and just can't go back to sleep???  YES I DO....  as I was laying in bed from 1:30-4:00 early this am... I had LOTS of prayer time, reflection, repentance and lots of people on my heart... I layed just asking God to make sure my heart is pure....  That is one thing that I know for me is something that I have to Pray for and continue to ask God to help me with!.. do you ever have that struggle?....  maybe it is just me! Psalm 51:10 kept coming to mind and now that Brother David is starting the Sermon on the mount Matthew 5:8... I want to see God! 
Last night Doug and I (as always) read a book together and we are now in Seeing and Savoring Jesus Christ (John Piper) ....  it is about "beholding" Christ!... Lord allow me to "see" not with physical eyes but "spiritual" eyes ...... 
  I know I am all over the place (maybe from being tired???) but some other scriptures that talk about a pure heart Proverbs 22:11, Psalm 24:4 and Hebrews 12:14....  
just some thoughts from last night!
angela

No comments:

Post a Comment