Tuesday, November 22, 2011

JACK O LANTERN JOG....... MY 1ST 5K!

OK..  So  I have 10k's and now it was time to do a 5k... weird I know (think I had it backwards)....oh well!!!!!!!!!!!..... I had been doing so much training because I was working toward a 1/2 marathon (13.1 miles) (which now I have done )  so I was excited to do this...  not to mention some of our friends were doing it too!.... It was hot, fun, tiring, hilly and everything else in between!...  hope you enjoy the pics!






 Jamie A, Ashley T, Amanda, Stephanie, me

Doug took this!... thought it was funny


Brother David, Theresa and Brother Todd


Angela squared!

thought this was funny... kiddos wanted to be in pic SOOOO bad!... look at our faces!

talking!

 2 of my favorite people!

all of us!
including Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment