Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lane's open house :)

This was a couple of months back BUT these pics were just SOOOOO cute I had to post them...  Lane is having a BALL in Kindergarten!.. Ms Jan is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!   we LOVE her!!!  she takes Lane to the next level and that is a GREAT thing for Lane!...  hope you enjoy her classroom as much as I did!

Father,
I thank you for Ms.Jan and her devotion to the class, May you be the center of that classroom!
AMEN


Dress up!



notice the pointer!.....  yuck Georgia!



finger paint tree!




smile, this is where I was my hands........  


cubb   y or ie  ????


Ms Jan and her just like me paper doll!


our family tree... you can't see Alexis' name it is behind Caleb


my apple tree :)


Lane's doll.......  just like her??


the table where all the learning takes place

No comments:

Post a Comment