Monday, December 29, 2014

It came and went.............

December 19 came and left.. we "thought" the girls (j and J) would be departing our home on that , what I considered, dreadful day... I rejoiced (just being honest) when I heard the news that they would not be leaving that day!... I am becoming more and more convinced that this system that the children are in is not about the kiddos and more about the parents.. don't get me wrong I know these parents need to be restored, taught , and walked hand in hand to remember or be taught how to be a parent.. BUT my heart just gets soooo sad hearing all the children that go home to parents who STILL have addictions, major obstacles, and LOTS of learning... it hurts deep...

As we were on our Christmas trip I was reminded that this may be J and J's  final vacation.. they are 15 months and 2.. that makes me sad... that makes me hurt for them.. not "just" because they won't have another vacation BUT that this might be the only time they get out of the city in which they were born... their lives might only be a few miles long.. a few miles wide.... not that we take these extravagant vacations ... BUT we are together as a family!.. they may not have a "family" again.. I can say that if they become believers that they will have a forever family.. adopted as daughters of the king, heirs, and sisters in Christ. so as the days grow closer and closer to the court date I will let these girls know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they have a family here EVEN if for a season then pray that God will move on their hearts and they will be beautifully saved!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment